Monday 6 February 2012

Introduction

I guess,as with most things in life, I should start with an introduction. Welcome to my erotica blog. I have always loved all things sensual, sexual, and erotic. For years I read all I could, built up fantasies and enjoyed talking about what I like to do and have done to me. I somehow heard around Erotic Meet, and built up the courage to go to my first one late last year. I was still a erotica writing virgin, but meeting many people inspired me. I entered a competition, run on the Erotic Meet site, and found I seem to enjoy writing erotica, as much as I enjoy reading it. 

I started this blog as many have asked when I will write more, and where will it be available. With this blog up and running, I'll have the drive to increase my erotica collection, and who knows, maybe one day have enough material to be published. In the mean time enjoy, comment, and keep coming back for more.

1 comment: